Light - Reference Material
A very helpful revision and self study tool which includes children's questions
- CD ROM Assessing your needs in Literacy, Mathematics, Science TTA
Helpful references for further study:
- Kennedy J. (1997) Primary Science, Knowledge & Understanding.
- Peacock G. (1998) QTS Science for Primary Teachers. London, Letts
- Nuffield Primary Science (1993) Key stage 2 Light. Teacher's Guide,
- Pople S. & Williams M. (1995) Science to GSCE, Oxford University
A revision book for Key Stage 2 which contains the facts that children of this
age need to know. It is well set out and the author has a sense of humour!
- Parson R. (1998) Key stage 2 Science The Study Book, Coordination
- Molehill Press. Pack of photocopiable resources called Light. They produce
many excellent and cheap packs for primary science.
Sight, Safety, Light needs a source, Speed of Light
Transparency, Opaque materials and shadows
Reflection of Light, Intensity
Wavelength, Colour, Filters