- The pericardial sac was normal, with no effusion or adhesions.
- The heart weighed 370g, with no evidence of hypertrophy or rupture.
- The mitral and aortic valves were examined in detail; images of both are shown below (aortic-left, mitral-right), does everything look normal?
- The coronary arteries showed no atherosclerosis, and there was no occlusion or obstruction.
- The carotid and renal arteries showed no evidence of atherosclerosis, and the aorta, vena cava and other major vessels were patent.