- Both kidneys have normal external appearance and cut surface except for duplex ureter from right kidney. Appears to drain separately into bladder.
- Kidneys weigh 160g (left) and 150g (right).
- Normal pelvicalyceal system and ureters.
- Bladder mucosa appears slightly inflamed, and a small quantity of pus is seen within the bladder lumen.
- Right ovary enlarged (7x7x9cm) and when sliced, cyst found with a diameter of 6cm. Left ovary normal.
- Uterus and fallopian tubes - normal.
- Normal external genitalia.