It was a happy occasion when this site was completed and at the end of such a big project. It has taken hundreds of hours to complete this site and it is only right that I recognise the large input other people have also put in, so here I acknowledge them.
- Dr Kev West for his advice and supervision (thanks Doc!).
- Malcolm Rae and Professor Rosemary Walker for making the birth of this new site possible.
- Jon Naylor - the wise all knowing computer guru for all the technical advice.
- Ruth Mackay - a brilliant person to work with and responsible for cases 1 to 4 and co-creator of Virtual Autopsy 2. Her design prowess is the basis for the new fresh look of VA2 and this site.
- Suzanna Luckins for drawing the picture of the cadaver for this site.
- Thanks to Tim Taylor - Tim's foresight, brilliant design and hard work are the reasons why this site exists. It is impossible to overstate the amount of credit Tim takes for The Virtual Autopsy concept.
- Finally anybody else who has helped in the construction of any of the 3 sites - sorry If I haven't mentioned you.