- Mouth, pharynx, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, small intestine, appendix and large bowel are normal.
- The liver weighs 1530g, with a normal external and cut surface appearance. The hepatic parenchyma has a smooth appearance, with no evidence of fatty change, venous congestion or cirrhosis.
- There are also normal bile ducts and hepatic blood vessels present; none are distended or blocked in any way.
- Gall bladder, billiary tree and pancreas appear normal.
- The peritoneal cavity is normal, with no fluid present.