- FAQs: Our advice on common problems.
- Information Sheets: Everything
you need to know about oral history.
- Equipment: What to buy
and how to use it.
- Training Session: An outline of an EMOHA training session.
- Funding: A list of organisations
that have funded oral history projects
- Links: Other places to find
oral history training and resources.
- Interviewing for Research: A more in depth look at how to interview people, this was originally only available to University of Leicester students but is now open to the public. Illustrated with audio and video clips.