The interior of the church has remained pretty much unchanged
since it was built in 1782. As can be seen the walls are pink
and the ceiling blue, while the pews are arranged in what
is called 'college style', which is to say facing each other.
This photo shows the altar at the east end of the church,
flanked by boards in the arches which have the ten commandments
written on them.