Welcome to ADELIE
Advanced Design for E-Learning: Institutional Embedding
The ADELIE project came out of the e-learning benchmarking pilot at the University of Leicester and aims to address key challenges associated with building capacity among university teachers. We aim to:
- embed good practice in re-design for e-learning
- build capacity within the institution
- enhance the learner experience
- make tutors’ jobs more effective and rewarding
- stimulate institutional change
We are researching the difference that ADELIE's interventions make in terms of institutional change, discipline-specific online teaching practice, and the learner experience.
Please see our blog for the latest information.